Sunday, October 17, 2010

HELPFUL HINTS FOR PRESCHOOL TEACHERS...

RIDDING EVIL SPIRITS



Ridding one's classroom of residual spirits can be quite taxing, especially when this must be done in a religious childcare setting.  There are many places 'spirits' can loiter...toy shelves, buckets and baskets, even refrigerators. I personally have never encountered this problem in my more than 22 years as a preschool teacher but I do know of one Lutheran Childcare Center in Huntington Beach that has.  Fortunately they have on staff a teacher who is able to exorcise these troublesome little critters and indeed has done just that! In need of a replacement classroom refrigerator the one offered by a former director-teacher was politely refused by the above mentioned staff person because [and I quote], "I just got rid of the evil spirits in my classroom". Humm?  Keep up the good work Pastor Paul. You run a commendable facility.


No comments: