Saturday, October 9, 2010

SmARTyShorts! */:)

THE ART OF WINTER WEAR





"After 39 dollars and six long years, my black, double-breasted coat and I decided to go our own ways.  After such a long relationship, I needed a rebound.  I think I deserved not only a new coat, but one that is wild and exciting, but still cute as a button.  I wanted a coat that screamed “Me”.  Enter this coat.  I never really share my purchases, probably because paper towels and art supplies don’t really warrant a post, but this coat took me by surprise.  It raises my blood sugar.   It makes me want to run outside, fall to the ground under changing color leaves and roll around while the crisp apple air blushes my cheeks.  I’ve
fallen for my Fall Coat".  Courtney Oquist, Artist






/._.\
 

1 comment:

delia said...

Great coat!