Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SmARTyTails *:X

as you will find written on my Blogger page..."Art is not what you see, but what you make others see".


My brother was able to suck me into his Inga Arvad story because I was a major JFK/Jackie Kennedy fan back in the early 60's. In my eyes they were perfect; I was super idealistic; and Caroline and John-John were too cute for words.  Then... November 22, 1963... I walked out of my high school PE class into the world of REALITY. That day turned me into the 'skeptical-conspiracy-theorist' that I am today. I will reprint on my Blog whatever I find 'here and there', everything that I honestly think, and whatever Page Huidekoper Wilson eventually reveals in her promised forthcoming memoirs...then maybe the truth will finally be known.

It really is all about what you make others see.




@:?

No comments: