Sunday, June 21, 2015

...a little night mystery!?

My brother came across an article about Inga Arvad in some obscure newspaper from 1969 and he happened to mention it on Facebook; and I happened to see his post, and it sorta peaked my curiosity so I wrote and asked him to send me the link. Simple enough, huh. No big deal, right. Just a little request for the link to an article he'd found on the internet that I wanted to read because I was interested in seeing what it was about. It had been a while since I'd even thought about the 'JFK-Inga Arvad' mystery and cover-up theory he'd gotten me interested in...so I was curious as to what he'd found. When he tried to access the article again it had disappeared. Well, it didn't exactly disappear, the page link was just GONE. Needless to say, I was BUMMED!


                           
                    











so I did some internet searching and found this site...looks pretty interesting, doesn't it.


          
 



Except that when I tried to access the site, I got this message. Eek!


                                             
                                                 


The articles look like they'd be rather interesting...

Arizona RepublicArizona Republic

Sunday, January 05, 1969

Phoenix, Arizona
United States Of America ... Hitler is now Tim McCoy talks about it because... ...why I talk about it at INGA MCCOY is because I think its I...
                                                                               



Fortunately my brother transcribed them before they disappeared



  












                                                                                      































                                                        

No comments: